- Flary Pants: The love for flares will never fade away! Team it up with a bold camisole or a flary sleeve blouse & you are totally a head turner. Our very favourite Kendall Jenner can be seen flaunting flary denim pants on L.A streets with her favourite vintage slivers.
- Patchy Embroidery: Gucci’s lion embroidered jacket is the first one which clicks my fashion memoir! From Suzy Menkes adorning this fiery jacket to Gigi Hadid captivating the french streets, patchwork is all where our eyes are set on!
- Pleated Skirt: Pleats could make you look neat, sharp and slim of course! Brunch, After hour parties or simply an Office meeting, it surely has a feminine appeal and helps you look sheath. Don’t forget to team it up with a Miu Miu mule!
- Feminine Ruffles: Inspired by Oscar de la Renta, ruffles are here to stay! Like really long…! A nice ruffle at the shoulder or a wide one at the sleeves, they work best on summery pastel tone. Just a pair of brogues can alleviate the look even more!
- Khaki : Yes, you heard it right! Right from Olivia Palermo’s closet, the colour is trending high on the list of fashionistas. Straight from the runway, Khaki is flashing all across the streets! So peeps, khaki is the new black!!!
Flaunt these 5 looks from the fashion week and captivate the streets ladies as its time to be the true fashionista!
By: Vatsala Mishra